Welcome to Healthcare of New Zealand Holdings Limited (HHL Group)
Together for Health
Healthcare of New Zealand was established over 25 years ago. Today, Healthcare of New Zealand Holdings Limited (HHL Group), is proud to work alongside 18,000 New Zealanders to help them achieve greater independence and a better quality of life.
Over the years our services have expanded to encompass community health, rehabilitation services, disability support, mental health, specialist behaviour services, education and training, a specialised pharmacy, medical alarms and other healthcare monitoring technologies.
As we have grown over time, so too have our different company brands. To bring us all together, in 2014 we rebranded our various services and programmes. As a result, HHL Group is now the parent company of:
- Healthcare NZ Community Health: works with the Ministry of Health, DHBs and private clients to assist people to remain living independently in their homes.
- Healthcare Rehabilitation: provides specialised injury-related home support, nursing services and rehabilitation support.
- NZCare Disability: provides support services to people with intellectual and physical disabilities, Huntington’s disease and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Mental Health NZ: specialises in providing people with the holistic support they need to overcome any mental health and addiction issues.
- Explore Specialist Advice NZ: provides specialised behaviour support services to disabled people of all ages, their families/whānau and their support networks.
- Wellcare Training NZ: holds a Category 1 rating with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) and offers quality learning and development within a robust auditable framework.