If you or someone you care about is affected by a mental health issue, we have the skills and expertise to support your journey to recovery.
Our qualified team will work alongside you and your family and whānau in your own home and community. We’ll develop a personalised support plan that meets your goals and help you overcome the challenges you are facing.
We can support you to:
- develop practical skills that you can use every day
- manage your medication
- recover from an acute episode
- rebuild your resilience
- gain greater confidence and self-esteem
- identify your strengths and work towards your goals
- establish affordable accommodation
- build stronger social networks and connections
- get more involved in your local community.
We deliver services to children, adolescents, adults and older people, as well as planned respite services for families.
Services are free for eligible New Zealand residents via Community Mental Health Services and we also support privately paying clients.
Contact us to find out more about how Mental Health NZ can support you.