There’s no place quite like home. It allows you to remain close to family, friends and continue to enjoy activities in your local community.
For more than 25 years, we have been supporting people to live their lives the way they want to. Our aim is to support people to live as independently as possible, for as long as possible. If you or someone you love needs support to remain living at home, we can offer a full range of services.
Examples of activities or daily needs you may need support with include:
- washing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- household tasks such as cleaning, vacuuming, washing and doing dishes
- preparing and managing meals
- taking medication safely
- exercises that will increase your mobility, strength, coordination and confidence
- assistance to achieve mobility goals such as walking confidently to the park
- learning new skills to manage symptoms of any illness you may have, such as breathing exercises for people with respiratory problems
- keeping socially connected, such as being part of a community group, club or activity programme.
We also offer a range of nursing services to meet your short term or ongoing medical needs.
For information about how to access our community health services, talk to your GP or call 0800 333 676.
Find a branch near you
Distance Range Radius: KM