Explore Specialist Advice
If someone you care about or support is showing signs of challenging behaviour, Explore Specialist Advice can help.
We believe challenging behaviour is a form of communication. Explore Specialist Advice provides positive behavior support services for people with challenging behavior nationwide.
Download an Explore Specialist Advice information brochure.
Watch the videos below to find out more about Josh and Michelle*, who have been supported by Explore Specialist Advice.
Our services are free for people eligible for disability support services
Contact us to find out more about our services.
* not their real names
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Services
Explore is pleased to be the national provider for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) programmes.
Ensuring the continuity of these high quality ASD programmes to people is a key priority for us.
For referrals please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for Explore
At Explore we are always interested in hearing from people who want to find out more about the roles we offer, or who may like to work with us.
In particular we are interested in hearing from people with relevant qualifications and/or experience in Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Teaching, and with other relevant disability and behaviour support experience.
At Explore we offer:
- a professional and supportive environment where innovation and skills transfer are valued
- flexibility including flexible hours and variety of challenging work
- commitment to your professional and personal development
- autonomy with easy access to management, clinical oversight and peer support through our flat structure
- satisfaction in the role – knowing you are making a difference.
Respect – Empowerment – Excellence