Whether you need a nurse to help you quickly recover from an accident, or for long-term treatment at home, our personalised in-home nursing services not only address your current needs, but look at ways to help you stay safe and well.
We’ll work with you to help you maintain independence and quality of life within your home and community.
Our nursing team offers care and support that is flexible and responsive to your needs, backed by an on-call nurse available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our extensive services include:
- comprehensive nursing assessments
- early supported discharge from hospital
- wound care management expertise, including specialised surgical, traumatic and chronic wound management
- medication support and oversight
- diabetes services – monitoring and insulin support
- nutritional support
- mobility assessments
- cardiopulmonary support – assessment, chronic care and management of pleural drains
- cardiothoracic support post-surgery, allowing you to return home from hospital earlier
- continence management – short and long term
- ongoing support for older people presenting with multiple health conditions
- dementia and cognitive impairment service
- falls prevention programme – delivered by trained Physiotherapists and Registered Nurse
- palliative care – working alongside GPs and palliative care services
- health education to promote wellbeing and maximise independence
- clinical reviews of care plans, to ensure we are responding to changing health needs
- maintaining professional relationships with GPs, Practice Nurses and specialist health services to ensure we are working together to meet the goals of the people we support.
We are a contracted supplier to ACC for nursing services, rehabilitation support and other allied health services. Many of our nurses have an additional scope of practice, approved by ACC as specialists in injury assessment and management.
Talk to your general practitioner or health professional about a referral to our services, or contact HealthCare New Zealand for more information.
Find a branch near you