Working for us
We’re a nationwide organisation committed to working towards a shared goal – to provide the best home and community-based support.
As New Zealand’s largest provider of home-based health, disability and rehabilitation services, we have offices in over 30 locations throughout the country, and our dedicated team supports around 20,000 people.
In 2018, independent research found we are New Zealand’s fourth most attractive employer.
You can view our current vacancies and apply for jobs online. If we don’t have a job available that suits you but you are interested in working with us, please register with us, and we’ll keep you up to date with new vacancies.
What it’s like to work here
- We’re a highly diverse team of people from all walks of life, and we each bring our own experiences, skills, knowledge and expertise. We celebrate and really value that ‘mix’.
- While we specialise in different areas, we are all linked by our shared vision – to provide the best home and community based support.
- You’ll have ongoing opportunities to learn new skills, and to develop and grow personally and professionally.
- We look out for each other, and Health and Safety really does matter.
- You’ll meet amazing people doing fantastic things for people in communities across New Zealand – and become one of those amazing people yourself!
- We have a good time because we’re all in this for the same reason – together we’re supporting people of every age, with different needs, at home and in the community.
Rae is a Support Worker based in Christchurch. Having worked in the community since the age of 17, Rae has found her role extremely rewarding.
Our success is built on having teams of people with diverse life skills delivering services in the way that people need. We value people with heart and the ability to do what’s right every day.
We offer career opportunities across a wide variety of roles – whether you work in one of our offices or directly support people in the community, our commitment to innovation means that your work will be varied, valuable and interesting.
The types of roles we offer include:
- Direct support roles: support workers, recovery facilitators, core workers, team leaders and coordinators spend their time working closely with the people we support. These team members come from all walks of life and use their knowledge and skills to support people to live the lives they want to.
- Clinical/specialist roles: our Nurses, Clinical Advisors, Health Advisors, Behaviour Support Specialists and Psychologists. We are lucky to have the qualified support of more than 250 team members who use their clinical and specialist skills to ensure we are providing the best possible care to the people we support.
- Operational people leaders: Service and Branch Managers, General Managers, Community Support Leaders and Clinical Leaders. Like all good leaders, ours have heads for business and hearts for people – they work closely with sector organisations, stakeholders, the people we support and their family/whānau, as well as their team members, to ensure we deliver the best possible services.
- Corporate services: we have teams of people in Finance, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Health and Safety, Business Solutions and IT, Project Management, Service Development, Quality, Communications and Marketing, and administration and support.
Diverse opportunities that suit your skills.