A boil water notice has been issued for all residents in New Plymouth, Bell Block, Waitara, Tikorangi, Onearo and Urenui.
The water is OK to use to flush the toilet, but should be boiled before being used for drinking. Please use your emergency water supplies first.
Water tankers are on their way to the following locations
- Hickford Park Car Park (end of Smeaton Road), Bell Block
- Bell Block Court, Bell Block (outside The Warehouse)
- Outside Waitara Memorial Hall, Memorial Place, Waitara
- Clifton Park carp park, opposite Waitara High School, Princess Street, Waitara
- Outside Tennis/Bowling Club, Manutahi Road, Lepperton
- Rimu Street Industrial Park, Rimu Street, Merrilands, New Plymouth
- Outside Mangorei School, Mangorei Road, New Plymouth
Ex-Cyclone Gita has caused a large tree to fall and destroyed a pipe bridge that carries one of our biggest water pipes near the New Plymouth Water Treatment Plant. This has cut off water supply to the eastern part of the New Plymouth District and will result in outages.
For more information check out New Plymouth's District Council website, or call your local branch.
Please take care, and help each other where you can
HealthCare NZ is the parent company of a number of specialist organisations, which deliver services designed to meet the specific needs of the people we support, in their homes and communities.
Our vision is to be and to be seen as the most trusted provider of services, solutions and advice to the Crown and all its health and disability entities.
By delivering on this vision we can help the people we support to realise their individual possibilities.